Back patios are ‘must have’ living space and well worth the investment. Try these 7 amazing ways to enliven your back patio and create a livable outdoor living area for your family:
- Add a deck! Building a deck onto your patio can more than triple your space to make a fabulous and functional outdoor living room. Decks are also great to level out a sloping yard.
- Love to cook outdoors? Have a custom outdoor kitchen built onto your patio. Outdoor kitchens pep up a space like nothing else can. Cooking and entertaining guests and family, while enjoying the outdoors, is combining two fun worlds together!
- There is nothing like the soothing sound of running water. Add a water feature to your back patio and up your relaxation factor.
- Need a little privacy? Have your very own pergola built to fancy up your patio. Pergolas not only add private space, but also help create a functional living area. Throw in an outdoor ceiling fan and some twinkle lights and you will never want to go inside.
- How about a swimming pool? Nothing beats the heat like a pool, and nothing beats the blues like a cozy hot tub. What better way to amp up the fun than with your customized swimming pool?
- Who doesn’t love a porch swing? This isn’t your grandma’s swing – modern swings are padded with thick cushions and even drink holders. So, relax and swing away!
- Pave a path to your patio with brick or tile pavers. Pavers add charm and definition to an outdoor space and create a dry walkway during rainy season.
Your back patio isn’t just empty space; it can be transformed into an amazing living area for you and your family. So, get creative, pop on HGTV, and go to town!
Related reading: Kitchen Counter tops
Want to learn more about sprucing up your outdoor space with a deck or pergola? Click here: OKC Backyard